In January I started ketones and in March I did my first ever Keto Reboot! My transformation picture below is actually old now. I’ve personally lost over 30lbs. While I’m not trying to lose major weight anymore I am trying to stick to good habits and stay healthy, not go back to my old way of eating and thinking about overall health.
The Keto Reboots have done a few things for me:
1. Taught me about my relationship with food (MAJOR)
2. Removed Cravings
3. Broken Plateaus
4. Taught me about my own self disciple and control
5. Burned stored fat
6. Improved my skin (both breakouts & elasticity)
7. Shown me my strengths & weaknesses
8. Removed inflammation
9. Healed my digestive system
10. Gave me the confidence to charge after my goals
So I guess that’s more than a few, but you can see why I’m so passionate about not only ketones, but these monthly reboots!
The Reboot is done as a community. We grab the kits while available (JULY 5, TODAY, IS THE LAST DAY) and then all start together the night of the 15th. We support each other, encourage each other, and even have doctors and coaches that guide us along the way. I would love for our Reboot Community to grow! Are you in?
WHAT IS THE REBOOT?