Whenever we start a new diet we’re told the same thing by people, “Once you stop you’ll gain all the weight back!” I’m sure it’s true for most diets and most people, but I’ve experienced something different with the keto way of eating!
Due to crazy summer life, amped up time at work, two productions, and just lack of planning, I’ve been off my keto way of eating for a few months. Guess what? I have not gained ANY of it back! How in the world does that happen? I contribute it to a few things:
- Keto helped me learn to make better choices
- I drink keto kreme with my coffee for breakfast each day
- A slight increase in physical activity
- Including ketones in my day, keeping me fuller longer
- My cravings have significantly changed.
Now that it’s fall and my life is coming together again I’m going to get back to my way of eating. Why? Because I feel absolutely GREAT when eating keto and feel absolutely HORRIBLE when I’m not. Want to join me? Comment below if you’re ready to dive into a healthier fall!